[iSyN] - [-RA-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A conjoined forum for the 3 clans for Renegade Assassins for BF3 and the Uncharted 3 Clans I Snapped Yo' Neck and MVP! Most Valuable Players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think!

Go down 

A Good Forum or a Bad Forum?
Very Good, I Love it.
POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Like it.
POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_lcap100%POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Its alright, could be better.
POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It looks horrible.
 0% [ 0 ]
It looks like you just shitted all over it, and I hate it so much.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
JoeJoe275
Admin
JoeJoe275

POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think!   POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 am

Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://isyn-ra.board-directory.net

POLL: Good forum or Bad Forum - Let us know what you think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[iSyN] - [-RA-] :: FORUM FEEDBACK-
Jump to: